Friday, November 14, 2008

Hectic and Tiring Week!

Hye all,

Yeah, this week is a very very tiring and hectic week.. I can't take it anymore. Why suddenly all things need to be done soooooooo quickly? Im not a robot maa..

Sometimes, I feel like I want to take a leave and have fun (yay!) and just leave all my works undone, but....... hey! I'll never do that cause I know it's my responsibility and I have to work for it. Huhu. (berdedikasi tak?)

Anyway, I think nextweek i'll take a leave and just have fun and relax. That's the most important thing that I wanna do right now. Last week, I gave myself a present (wonder what,huh?)Hehe. I gave myself a whole body massage that costs rm50. Yeah, it was so relaxing and Im looking forward to do it again (fyi, the saloon is just 20metres from my home, heh)

Actually, I got a lot of stories to tell ya (yup, i mean a lot!!). But, later on i'll find the most suitable time to post the entry, yea.

My backbone is already cracked and injured.Need rest~~~

1 comment:

space wrestler said...

kerja kuat, jangan stress tau, rilex, mari teman saya amik footage.heheh


yang benar,
pemilik blog sampah syok sendri aka pemilik baru videokamera