Wednesday, January 27, 2010

- - - I WISH - - -

Out of sudden, i feel like i wanna share with you my dream house. Yes, I am so crazy bout interior design. I like things to be pretty, beautiful, comfort, relaxing and organized. I wish one day I can afford to have my own house with my own touch. Ngeeee~~ So, ladies and gentleman, please enjoy the pics.

First and foremost, lets check out my dream bedroom. It is a personal and private place and it must be things and colours that i like. I wish to have a white+pink combination colours of bedroom simply because they are my favourite colours~~
Very organized, neat and modern look (i like the bed and dressing table)

Very pinky, organized and simple (i like the bed too)

My first choice~ very neat and organized with minimal furnitures and a good combination of colours plus good lighting (i like~~~)

Then, here comes the dream bathroom..........

Pretty, clean and so luxury (wish to have this only one)

Ok, lets move to the dream living room....
Very calming and refreshing (i like the chandelier)

Very moderate and looks stylish

My first choice, very classic and elegent. Besides, its purple!

Now, its my dream dining room.....
So neat and tidy (love the lights)

Very luxury and classic, plus it's suitable for a big family

My fisrt choice, cute and simple with minimal space

Last, but not least, welcome to my dream kitchen....
This one is my bf's favourite colour combination (red+black). He wishes to have this kind of kitchen soon (part of me say no, part of me say yes. huhu)

This one looks so whiteeee and clean plus modern and it's so me~~

This one is so organized and looks so hommy, resembles the faces of our mothers (i like the fresh flowers, so relaxing), my favourite~~

This one is so neat and the colour is not too white plus very organized too.

Well, I wish to have my own dream house soon. One thing that i want to highlight is the colour. I fall in love with white, it's so relaxing and looks clean and pure. Plus, if its combined with pink, it will be so sweet and fresh.

To summarize my dream house:
  • Furnitures or accessories must be white or combination of white, pink or purple.
  • I like classic furnitures, yet look modern.
  • Must be neat, tidy and organized.
  • I like it to be moderate (means minimal furnitures and colours).
  • I like fresh flowers (white or pink+purple) as accessories. It's refreshing and relaxing.
So, what is your dream house? Share la =)

6 comments:

mirah said...

cepatlah kahwin dulu..then boleh lah start cari rumah yg sesuai. Rumah skrg mahal amat tau..

Miss FZ said...

wah~~suke purple itu~~

Rasaksa Mini said...

k.mirah: huhu. tak sabar nak ada rumah sendiri.

fara: yup, classic kan? hehe.

bungacahaya said...

Kitchen hang giler ngeri...tp sesuwai la kalau hang tak masak. Hahahahaha....

bungacahaya said...

Sblm kawen pon boley beli rumah laaaaaaaa........beli cepat...

Rasaksa Mini said...

hahahaha. kenapa? putih suci sgt ke? huhu. ye la k.zah, akan ku beli nnti.