Monday, December 28, 2009

:: Holidayness and Weddingness ::

US at Farah's wed
=) bergumbira bersama pengantin
Me with Farah before the akad
With siblings @ Eye on Msia-Malacca
One happy family @ A Famosa Malacca

Salam all~~~ Juz nak update my recent activities on previous weekends.

18-20 Dec 2009
  • Went to Malacca with family, it was fun and happening coz berkumpul ramai2 and enjoying makan-makan and jalan-jalan together.
  • Unluckily, Malacca was not in good weather. Hujan jeee~~
  • Overall, sangat happy jalan-jalan ngan family, yay!!
25-26 Dec 2009
  • Went to Kuantan attending housemate's wed: Farah Azura
  • Really a meriah wed with orangy theme
  • Seronok sebab dapat jumpa my niece nad nephew (kebetulan my sis duk Kuantan)
  • Overall, was a successful wed. Congrats Farah~~
New year is on the way... I dun have any resolution yet. Never~~~ Haha. Tak permah berhajat, percayakah? Sebab i like things to be happen just like that without knowing what, when, where and how. Baru la misteri~~~

But i have my own wishes : To be more successful in my carreer and relationships with bf, friends and everybody and last but not least to live happily with my family-juz like before . Love my family~~ That's it.

No comments: