Friday, January 28, 2011

Turn 27~~

Today is my birthday -28 January 2011- I feel so blessed with all the wishes that I got from FB and SMS. Feel so happy, they are my friends from primary, secondary school, university and officemates. They still remember my birthday and I feel so lucky to them around me. Wahhhh, I am 27 years now. Still can't believe. I thought Im only 20. Hahaha.

I wish:

1) I can be better and better in my personal life, career, love, friendship etc.
2) To get married! Ngeee.
3) Live happily (the most important thing)
4) Be myself and proud of it.
5) To be around with all beautiful people like you! Yes, you.

Tu je kot, malasa nak wish banyak-banyak. I ada google image of 27th cake. Enjoy.


Then, terjumpa pulak yang ni. Hampehhhhh! Hahaha. U know me kan??? Harus la letak. Hahaha. Crazy!


p/s: Just kidding and just for fun! No heart feeling kay?! Hahahaha.

4 comments:

YuSniZa said...

weii sempat lagi..haruslah kawin cepat..hahahahah

Rasaksa Mini said...

hahahaha. tau xpe. aku google pic cake 27, pastu terjumpa yg lg satu tu. hahaha. bengong kan?

Miss FZ said...

gila.hahahaha. ade gak orgoder kek camtuh.

Sal Sani said...

ini bukan lagi harus hukumnya... WAJIB kawen... senggal la cik kak nih